July 11, 2011

10 Things I wanna do before I die

1) Perform the Hajj.
2) Belajar menjahit.
3) Paint on a canvas, the result has to be good enough to become a painting in my room.
4) Ride a Ducati, probably a Monster, coz I'm not tall enough. Not a pillion, but the actual rider.
5) Be a barrista at Starbucks, just because I love coffee so much, I need to learn how to make good coffee.
6) Take a diving course, and actually dive in the open waters of Sipadan. Scary.
7) Volunteer for a good cause. Eg: Mercy Malaysia, Teach for Malaysia, or even a Gaza human rights activist. O__o
8) Learn Opah's rendang. Can't believe I still don't know how to make this.
9) Visit Switzerland, New Zealand, South Africa, and etc (countries with GREAT landscape).
10) TICK ALL OF THE ABOVE. THIS IS A BONUS.

No comments:

Followers